Thursday 13 October 2011

My first blog post, My first Love... Moaning!

I don't know about you but I find living with a man very taxing! Now I love my lesser (no he's not better than me) half, he's amazing in many ways but domestic-ness is not one of them!

I am a clean freak, verging on OCD, so maybe my expectations are higher than most (he'd say they are), but is it really too much to ask a guy to hoover or wipe the toothpaste he's splattered all over the mirror off?? Really??

My subtle digs just don't work so every now and again the volcano erupts, which is what happened this morning.... Full scale explosion!!!
His come back: 'but I cook my own dinner every night'... Not true!!! I saw red!
I do the cooking. I do the washing. I hoover. I clean the bathroom etc etc....

He says I love to moan. He says I moan a lot. But women don't moan and wouldn't moan if men just did as they're told..... Right?? Or maybe we really do love to moan..?

No comments:

Post a Comment